Grand Chapter Appointments and Promotions
posted on 12 March 2015
The MEGS, E Comp John L Saint is delighted to announce and congratulate the following Warwickshire Companions who are to be appointed or promoted in Supreme Grand Chapter on 30th April 2015:
- E.Comp David Shakeshaft, Prov Grand Director of Ceremonies to - Acting G.St.B.
- E.Comp Philip Gough, Prov Grand Scribe E to - P.G.St.B.
- E.Comp Fred Ditchfield, Prov Grand Alm and Prov Grand Joshua designate to – P.G.St.B.
- E.Comp David Macey to - Acting G.Swd.B.
- E Comp Brian Kimberley to – P.A.G.Soj.
I am sure all Companions will be delighted at this news, offer congratulations and wish them all a very happy day at Grand Chapter.
A reminder that tickets are not required for Supreme Grand Chapter and that all subscribing RA Masons are able to attend. Doors open at 10:30am for an 11:15 start.
If you wish to join the Companions of Warwickshire who have already indicated their intention to be present, an early call to our Prov.G.S.E., E Comp Philip Gough, is essential.