Any personal information you submit to royal-arch.org.uk is used only for the purposes of fulfilling any enquires or requests you place with us.
We may also use your e-mail address in order to advise you of updates and forthcoming events, but only if you have indicated that you are happy for us to do so. We will not pass your details to other parties, except to the extent necessary in processing or resolving your query.
The Provincial Grand Chapter of Warwickshire will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal details, however we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line and will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence.
Freemasonry is not a quasi political or religious organisation, but a means of enhancing our commitment to our social, moral and lawful duties, and our faith in a Supreme Being. The Order of the Holy Royal Arch is the climax of Pure and Antient Freemasonry. Read More
- Local Stroke Patients Given Specialist Shower Chair 12/10/2018
- Jerusalem – RA Provincial Church Service 2018 03/26/2018
- Hard Work Rewarded 03/09/2018
- General Chapter of Instruction Wednesday 18 April 03/07/2018
- Time for an Update 02/26/2018