Greville Chapter’s Charter petition was awarded in 1936 and Consecrated in 1937 at the Court House, Jury Street, Warwick, the first full Chapter meeting was held at 3, High Street in Warwick. The First Principals were E Haddow as MEZ, B Rogers-Knight as H , and E M Phillips as J .
Greville Chapter meets at Alderson House in Warwick on the 1st Thursday of February, March, October, and November and enjoys a diverse membership in age and occupations with members in their early 30s through to experienced senior retired Companions, from many occupational backgrounds including, Public Service, Banking and Finance, Engineering and Health Professionals.
Greville Chapter has attracted Masons who wish to progress their masonic careers, and Members have high regard to the accuracy and delivery of the Royal Arch Ceremony whilst enjoying humour and relaxed friendship at the festive board which is held following the formal meeting in house at Alderson House.
Alderson House,23 High Street, is widely renown throughout the Province of Warwickshire for first class dining in a well-maintained grade two listed Georgian property which has been owned and used by the Masonic community since 1962, with excellent on-site secure parking facilities and disabled access.
The current membership tends to be from Lodges meeting at Alderson House, mainly Greville and Mercia Lodges but all are welcome, and visiting is encouraged. Most meetings are attended regularly by members of the Provincial Team for whom we are grateful of their support and pleased when they are keen to return.
Should any Brother or Companion wish further information on joining our Chapter, please contact our Scribe E….. firstname.lastname@example.org