What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto a user’s hard drive when accessing certain websites. This technology is commonly used across a large majority of websites. Most of the cookies that we use on this website are necessary to enable you to move around the website and to use its features. Which cookies are used on this website and for what purpose?
These cookies are used to inform the performance of, and improvements to, the website. They collect information about how visitors use the website. Performance cookies that we use on this website are:
- Third party cookiesThese are cookies set by another website in order for tools provided by them to function.
- Social media and MappingAt times our website will contain snippets of content from external sources such as Twitter, Facebook or Google Maps. You can disable these cookies (see below), but it may cause the tools to cease to function.
What’s new about this?
What if I don’t want cookies used during my visit?
As most of the cookies used on this website are necessary to the correct functioning of the website, we recommend that you allow cookies to be used. If you would prefer to block cookies however, you can do this through your browser settings. For more information on how to do this, you can visit AboutCookies.org.
To disallow anonymous Google Analytics data to be collected about your visits to websites, go to the Google Analytics Opt-out.
Freemasonry is not a quasi political or religious organisation, but a means of enhancing our commitment to our social, moral and lawful duties, and our faith in a Supreme Being. The Order of the Holy Royal Arch is the climax of Pure and Antient Freemasonry. Read More
- Provincial Grand Lodge of Warwickshire Announcement 10/09/2020
- Going Forward in the Holy Royal Arch 20/08/2020
- Fortitude Chapter Supports Acorns during Lockdown 07/08/2020
- NEWS and update from the RA Benevolent Fund 24/07/2020
- Myton Hospice – Presentation of a cheque from the Warwickshire RA Benevolent Fund. 21/07/2020